Looking to list your event? NJIB has become a one stop shop for New Jerseyans looking for events to attend year round!
If you have a press release please email email@example.com with the same information along with a minimum one photo. Press Releases must be sent in document form (not PDF)!
Information must be submitted the following way:
– Title of Event
– Link to Event (Facebook event is acceptable)
– Description of event in THIRD person (no use of I and we)
– Full Date and Time of Event (Example; Sunday, May 30th, 2016; 10am to 4pm)
– Full Address of Event (Example; Something Building, 1234 Mockingbird Lane, Town, New Jersey)
– Cost of Event
– Attach any images to event in JPG or PNG format
Important Rules of Event Submission:
– Events not submitted two week prior of their start date may not be live on the website in time for their event
– Events suitable for submission are annual events, festivals, and seasonal events. If you are a theater or venue that hosts multiple ticketed events ie concerts, comedy shows, theater performances your event may not be accepted unless approved by the editor. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
– All simple event submission is FREE. For additional promotion, please contact email@example.com
– All events are approved by editor. Events are only posted if suitable.
– Your event, if accepted, will be sorted into a category ie wine events, beer events, food truck events, nerdy in nj events, and seasonal events. All links can be found under “Events” on www.newjerseyisntboring.com
Note: The online editor will be on vacation from October 6th – 18th. Events submitted during this time will not be on the website until Wednesday, October 19th the earliest.